Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Image Mouseover without java!

I used to use a website that prohibited the use of any kind of java as well as iframes. It also was very limited in terms of using css because you could not access any of the raw html files and everything input into the site passed through a filter to prevent abuse. All I wanted was to have mouseovers! well I found a way on my own after having no luck in any web help forums - yeah I was just as surprised!

When I told people I wanted to have mouseovers with no css or java script they told me it wasn't possible, well here is the code I made that worked :)


< IMG SRC="images/image_1.gif" ALT="Text Description" WIDTH=88 HEIGHT=42 border="0" id="msg"
onmouseover="document.getElementById('msg').src='rollovers/image_2.gif'" ALT="Text Description" WIDTH=88 HEIGHT=42 border="0"
onmouseout="document.getElementById('msg').src='images/image_1.gif'" ALT="Text Description" WIDTH=88 HEIGHT=42 border="0" >


[As always remove the spaces from the tags.]

1 comment:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. 金融作业代写

    ReplyDelete