Sunday, February 22, 2009

iPod Touch 2nd Generation Jailbreak - The Solution!

[Sorry it's been forever since my last post.]

The iPod Touch 2nd Generation will here after be known as the IPT2G.

I've been sitting around brain storming and messing around with code
for the last few weeks, and I have finally come up with what I believe
is the answer to the current IPT2G jailbreak issue, and by issue I'm
of course speaking about the need for a tethered computer.

I first started working on having my old Palm M505 running OS4.1
boot the IPT2G using a specially built serial cable, but while this
may have been fine for me, not everyone has an old palm laying around.
And not only that, but why on earth would you want to carry around another bulky device!?

And while I'm sure you could fashion a nice compact dongle into a keychain
I've come up with something far better.

I'll have more details posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment